- The Story of Vernon and Irene Castle (1939) - Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers star in a fictional retelling of real-life dancers- the Castles.
- The Thin Man Series - William Powell and Myrna Loy play a husband and wife sleuthing team whose rapier-sharp wit and playful banter will have you smiling the entire time.
- Too Many Husbands (1940) - Remarried Jean Arthur plays an unintentional bigamist when her long-dead husband, Fred MacMurray, returns home. [See also My Favorite Wife (1940) and Move Over, Darling (1963)]
- That Certain Age (1938) - Jackie Cooper may lose the girl next door (Deanna Durbin) to an older man (Melvyn Douglas).
- The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer (1947) - Shirley Temple falls for an older man (Cary Grant). See also Miss Temple's last feature, Almost a Bride (1948).
- Rich, Young and Pretty (1951) - Wendell Corey worries that his teenaged daughter (Jane Powell) is making a mistake romancing Vic Damone.
Love During War
- The Clock (1945) - He has a 24 hour leave, she has a lot of love to give. Robert Walker and Judy Garland give stirring performances in this WWII drama.
- The More The Merrier (1943) - Charles Coburn plays cupid between his landlady, Jean Arthur, and Army draftee Joel MacRae.
- The Miracle of Morgan's Creek (1944) - A 4F (Eddie Bracken) comes to the rescue when the girl next door (Betty Hutton) finds herself pregnant by a deployed soldier in this Preston Sturges comedy.
- This Above All (1942) - Joan Fontaine becomes romantically involved with an AWOL soldier (Tyrone Power).
- How To Steal A Million (1966) - Audrey Hepburn falls for an intruder in her house - Peter O'Toole.
- Tom, Dick and Harry (1941) - Ginger Rogers is engaged to three fellows played by Burgess Meredith,George Murphy and Alan Marshal. Which one should she choose?
- Bringing Up Baby (1938) - An irritating heiress (Katharine Hepburn) pursues a befuddled paleontologist (Cary Grant).
- Letter from an Unknown Woman (1948) - Joan Fontaine loves concert pianist Louis Jourdan from afar in this period drama.
- The Heiress (1949) - Does Montgomery Clift love Olivia DeHavilland as much as she adores him? Or is he after her inheritance?