12/20 - Miracle on 34th Street - Lux Radio Theater (click here to listen or download at the Internet Archive)
- Year: 1948
- Starring: Maureen O’Hara, John Payne and Edmond Gwenn
- Summary: A department store Santa claims to be the real thing.
- Trivia: This broadcast unites the three principal actors of the 1947 film.
12/25 - The Wizard of Oz - Lux Radio Theater (click here to listen or download at the Internet Archive)
- Year: 1950
- Starring: Judy Garland
- Summary: A girl is lost in the fantasy world of Oz and must find her way home.
- Trivia: The Oz film was released by MGM in 1939 and starred Judy Garland, winning her a special Oscar. The year of this broadcast, 1950, would see Garland’s last film for MGM - Summer Stock.